Hey, people, the summer season is back and so are some amazing grilling recipes back in trend, they not only look amazing but taste amazing as well. Summers are always fun, I really don’t know about you but yes I find them to be great like you can have a beach party and I love beaches and of course partying so without wasting further time I m going to share some recipes with you.
5 Dishes Grilled chicken cutlets
- garlic (3 minced clove)
- rosemary (minced, 3 tablespoons)
- lemons (02 tablespoons)
- virgin olive oil (06 tablespoon)
- black pepper
- kosher salt
- skinless n boneless breasts (04 tablespoons)
- Take a large bowl and add rosemary, juice of lemon, oil, and garlic.
- Add pepper and salt in the bowl.
- Take another bowl and transfer the mixture to it but only half and keep half of the mixture aside.
- Put breasts in the bowl and coat it properly with the mixture
- .Put coated breasts on the hot side of your grill keep rotating occasionally, I said rotate and not flipping keep it in your mind while performing.
- After 4 minutes flip the breasts only for 30 seconds.
- Once done with the grilling part, place grilled breast pieces on a plate
- Bring the left over mixture and put it on the grilled breasts.
- Slow –smoked porterhouse steaks recipe
- Porterhouse steaks(02,1 ½ inch thick)
- Black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Hickory hardwood
- Use pepper and salt to season your porterhouse steaks.
- Use 3 skewers so that steaks stay stable, insert skewers into your steaks.
- Use chimney starter and burn 8 coals in total, place on the grate.
- turn one burner on and put 2 chunks on the top.
- It’s time you cover your grill, keeping bottom and top vents closed.
- The temperature must be around 175 degrees to 200 degrees.
- Grill your steaks till the temperature goes down to 110 degrees to about 115 degrees.
- Turn one chimney on, full of coals.
- Place your steaks directly on the hot side of your grill.
- Cook for about 40 to 45 seconds.
- After 45 seconds flip and grill for 45 seconds more
- Remove, cut and serve hot.
Apart from these 2 recipes, there are 3 more dishes and they are way too simple and way too delicious. The 3 amazing dishes are-
Grilled asparagus with aioli
Thai-style grilled chicken
Simple grilled- potato salad
these 3 dishes are way too much easy and are very much similar to the ones I explained in details. you know anyone can make the amazingly delicious dish even if they are making it for the first time, how? Simple you just need to have that thing within yourself that says “ come on pal you can do it, you can make any dish in this world you just require time and concentration and you are good to go” all you need is a voice like this and you yourself can create it, how? By simply gaining confidence. Be confident this summer and shock everyone with your amazing recipes and you know what? You can even invent one, some spices here and there some new ingredients and you turn into an inventor.