I wish to travel the world because I have an interest in different languages and of course in the food when you travel the world you get to eat something every time, and you simply keep falling in love, and I know it is not difficult to fall in love with food.
Every single time I fall in love with the way the food is cooked or simply with the ingredients and maybe even with the fragrance but being a grill lover and a meat obsessed person I keep searching for meat and grilled food.
One day I was crossing the road, and for your kind information I wasn’t travelling the world at that time I was in my locality only so what happen that day was I was crossing the road, and I found a new restaurant, so I went in and asked to bring their best dish and what they served me left me speechless the fragrance the taste I still have water in my mouth now I m their regular customer so one day I questioned the cook about the steps and the ingredients and he being a sweet guy shared it with me and now I m sharing it with you.
It’s time to know down the ingredients, Ingredients needed for beef jerky
- Soy sauce
- Brown sugar
- Garlic salt
- Pellet Grill
- Can beer
- Black pepper
- Beef top
- Beef bottom
- Take a large bowl and add sugar, salt, garlic salt, beer, soy and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Slice your beef using a knife; it would be easier if the knife that you are using is sharp. Slices must be a ¼ inch each.
- Trim if you see any fat.
- Take a zip lock bag and put slices of beef into it and pour the mixture that you made over the slices in the Ziploc bag.
- Turn the bag upside down so that beef gets properly coated with the mixture.
- Lock the bag and keep it in your refrigerator for the entire night.
- Next day start the grill basically on smoke and keep the lid open till you see fire, this can take 4 to 5 minutes.
- Take the beef out and dry it, pat with paper towel.
- Sprinkle black pepper on the beef slice.
- While arranging the slices make sure you arrange them in a single layer on your grill.
- Some for about 5 hours.
- Put the slices into a Ziploc bag and let it be in it for an hour.
I was also shocked when I got to know that it’s this simple and, to be honest, I m still shocked. Be confident and just try making it, it’s simple and on the other hand fantastic. It can only make you fall in love and I m already the lover by the way you can serve it with fries or salad it goes with each, and everything so don’t worry about how to serve it, just help it and make others fall in love too.